JOHN RANDOLPH FOUNDATION
... was initially established as a supporting organization to the John Randolph Medical Center in 1991. Upon the sale of the Medical Center in August, 1995 to Columbia/HCA, a for-profit corporation, the foundation became an entity separate from the Medical Center.
©2008 John Randolph Foundation | 112 North Main Street | P.O. Box 1606 | Hopewell, Virginia 23860 | ph. 804.458.2239 | fax 804.458.3754